News | Ramsey: Shock at death of man in house fire

Ramsey: Shock at death of man in house fire

SDLP MLA for Derry Pat Ramsey has expressed his shock at the death of a man in a house fire on Bennett Street near Derry city centre overnight.

“The very tragic death of this man over night in a fire is very shocking and upsetting not only for the man’s family and friends but also for his neighbours and wider community. I would like to express my sympathies and condolences.
“I understand that the PSNI will be investigating the circumstances of this terrible incident and I would urge anyone with any information to help in that investigation.”

Latest Posts

Categories

Tags