We are looking for a passionate content creator to support our work and our campaigns as a Video and Social Media Co-Ordinator
We are looking for someone with a talent for content creation who can work in a busy and exciting workplace environment. Your previous experience should reflect this and you will be able to provide strong examples of campaigns that you have previously worked on - from concept through to delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Creating and supervising the creation of video, text and image content to support campaigns, party representatives and party activism across all digital and campaign channels including web, social and email.
2. Managing main social media accounts and proactively engaging and understanding new social media outlets as they emerge.
3. Supporting the design and review process of party social media strategy and overseeing its implementation.
4. Supporting and working with colleagues to provide training and expertise.
5. Build on and oversee image/video library and constantly update assets for marketing across channels. Organisational skills are crucial in this role.
6. Lead on responsive video development to be used online, in email and across social channels.
7. Ensuring our brand is consistent across all social media outlets and campaigns.
Please contact [email protected] for an application form. Deadline for return of application form is 5pm on Thursday 20th May 2021.